UNISEL student to be

Assalamualaikum.. have a long time i am not updating my blog.. ermm a little bit busy handling so many thing.. and honestly being a ex-pupils is not awesome as like others think. u must think about the future. about what you gonna to be one day. but the reality is. it is not simple as u think. 

__________________________________________________________________________

on 14th June, i am waiting for E-Rayuan for IPTA.. 12 pm my laptop was in front of me. i always check UPU pnya web. and finally i enter my ic no.. unfortunately it said "Dukacita, rayuan anda tidk berjaya."
on that time, i dont know how to said. its like "Sudah jatuh ditimpa Tangga!" my tears cannot stop. and now i realise my SPM result is useless! 4A is nothing for them! and i accept my faith.

finally i make my decision, i want to continue my study at UNISEL in DIPLOMA TEACHING ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUANGE (TESL)....

on 17th June i go for the registration. i invite Nana to join me to study together. but Nana was offered to do FOUNDATION IN TESL. so ayah decided for me to take foundation too. and i said okeyyy! so i was registared for FOUNDATION in TESL. so i am Foundation TESL's student at UNISEL. 
for the first time i went there, i was shocked! because the environment. the place was far from city! there is no mall, only sawit. i really sad.. 

dari hari ke sehari dugaan dtg menimpa. aku redha. ibu selalu ckp

KALAU NAK BERJAYA. SUSAH LAH DULU. NNT SATU HARI KEJAYAAN PASTI DAPAT KAKAK CAPAI. BUKAN SENANG NK HIDUP SENANG. BERKORBAN LAH SEGALANYA UNTUK BERJAYA. 
serious aku x terpkir it was hard. my day really hard there. but 2nd week i was accept the environment. maybe itu lah takdir aku. mungkin kejayaan aku akan berada di situ.. aku kena study betul betul. dah lah swasta. yurann sngt lah mahal.

jd aku dtg ke UNISEL dgn seribu satu harapan. dgn matlamat. lupakan yg dulu. pandang lah kedepan. do as much as u can do. make others proud of you. make my parents proud of me. sepanjang aku study kat situ, kedua nenek, atuk, cik Lee, cik Azie, Cik Ayu, Cik Yussak, cik Alil, cik Zura was take care good of me. i am a lucky girl. they care about me. so aku KENA BELAJAR BETUL BETUL. 3.5 above in my hand . insyaaAllah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i want to share something..

akhirnya succces juga!!

Bintang, Permata dan Batu