sakit hati entah kali yang ke berapa


huuuuhhh.. entah kali yg ke berapa pun aq x tahuuu,, haishh sakit tahuu.. sometimes im trying to forget you but im always thinking about you.. i love u veryy much..

i choose to leave not because im lose to be in ur heart but i know that things will get worse if im stay with you..
when i am in class i always remember you,, because i miss u a lot,, dlm masa yg sama aq nak je call ko waktu tu.. nak dgr suara kau.. i wishhh.. but i know it will not happen..


ko pernah buat hati aq gembira dan selalu tersenyumm.. thanks yayang. thanks for everything.. i wisshhh i will see u again one day. i will pray the best for you., and i will ur happiness too..

thanks make my dayy ! i will remember u.. u are my firsr love .. heyy did u know??! of course not!
yess you are my first love..

now i will concentrate to my studyy.. wish me success babe! without youu.. without wishes from you.. i will go far from you..


bye... miss me babe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i want to share something..

akhirnya succces juga!!

Bintang, Permata dan Batu