“The best way to predict the future is to invent it” – Alar Kay

      
_________________________________________________________________


         Alar Kay said that “The best way to predict the future is to invent it”. In my opinions that it means that your life is not decided by fate, you must create the future you want by taking the right actions. Sometimes in this world, we can’t follow the flow that already given to us. We should create our own dream or our own path to gain success or to achieve our goal. For me I take the quote as an inspirational for me to create my future.

Before this I have failed so many times in achieve my goal so that I am trying to create back my future with new path that I like. My parents always plan everything for me for my success and I just followed it and I always think that it is not my fate and I take my actions to right it back.


          For me, do not worry about what anybody else is going to do we just stay in our path and create the future with the right actions. We also cannot depends on our fate because our success is not decided with it. If we are just too follow our flow and did not out of it I guess we can not gain success and achieve our goal.

NurFarahani bt Zainal

_________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i want to share something..

akhirnya succces juga!!

Bintang, Permata dan Batu